Applications are invited for two Research Fellow (Post-doc) positions in bioinformatics, system biology and drug-design. The initial appointment is for two to three years and offered with attractive monthly-based salary. There is opportunities for extension or continued employment as academic faculty or R&D personnel after the initial appointment.
Specific research projects include:
- Comparative study of nature-derived FDA approved drugs and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to reveal the mechanism of TCM.
- Deriving stable cancer-differentiating signatures, and evaluating Gene-Ranking’s consistency.
- Identifying next generation innovative therapeutic targets for specific disease types, such as Major Depression, Cancer, and so on.
- Led and conduct the development of bioinformatics database, and construct innovative software for drug discovery.
- System biology study on the cancer-leading signaling pathways.
Candidates with each of the following backgrounds are encouraged to apply:
Interested candidates can send your CV to Dr. Feng ZHU (Email: email@example.com), and can also directly reach me via my office num: +86-(0)23-65678468.
- Physics or chemistry with computer programming experience.
- Biochemistry or biology with strong computer knowledge and coding experience.
- Computer science with sufficient experience in biology or biochemistry.
- Physics and chemistry (expected to do bioinformatics programming and biophysics research).
- Synthetic chemistry (especially with drug activity testing experience).